Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Life and Times at Happy Hollow

Hello my name is Shelby. Guess what I had lots of fun today. I went swimming, creek hike, played on the athletic field, farm and garden that is all. OH on our creek hike all of us found a fairy stone. I was the first one to find them. We went to the camp store and I got cheetos and a Pepsi. We made necklaces out of the fairy stones. It has been really fun so far. It is my first time here at Happy Hollow camp. I made a lot of new friends. So I am really gonna go I am about ready for bed and I am going to write a letter to my parents. Bye

I got to hold rabbits, pet a pig, goats, roosters, chickens and a cat. We went to do creek hiking. We found a lot of fairy stones, fishes, fairy houses and different rocks like a clay rock. We went swimming in the lake. When we were at the lake there was a small water snake. I was scared but the life guard scared it away. We made fairy stone necklaces with beads on it. We saw a lot of frogs and I was scared because those frogs were really hopping FAST.

My day was fun. We went creek hiking, farm & garden, Swimming, played on the athletic field. My favorite part was creek hiking because we found seven fairy stones. All of my cabin members got one each. We made necklaces. My second favorite was garden and farm because I got to see the animals. My 3rd favorite was swimming we got wet when we it was hot. 4th was the athletic field. It was my last because running and jogging on a hot day got me sweaty. That was my dad.

I see a rabbit and duck and a pig and goats. I got to play in the athletic field with all my friends. I also got to go swimming and I got to go to the lake. I found a fairy stone.

Today is a hot sunny day. But I still had LOTS of fun!!!! My favorite part was the farm and garden. We also went swimming, walked on trail, and found lots of fairy stones. I think the food was great.

Today we went to the farm! My favorite part of the farm is the bunnies. I learned that if you pick up a bunny secure its bottom and its back claws. If you don’t it will think you will drop it, and it will hurt you or itself. The next thing is the creek walk. We found 9 fairy stones. Here’s a tip: If you would like to find one keep your eyes wide OPEN!

No comments: