Thursday, July 10, 2008

Campers thoughts

Yesterday we went to ride the horses at the big barn. And we went to the little barn to see the bunnies, goats, chickens and the pig.

My time at happy Hollow camp. I like being at camp because it’s fun but I miss my family. I like being at the barn because I got to see the goats and the pig and the bunnies. I also got to ride a

REAL horse. They had a cat at the barn and Alex picked up a hen by the legs and fell asleep and they have a roost. Today we went swimming and nature and we went kayaking too.

I love the cat and the bunny and the gaot. My friend was scared of the goat.

I love my teachers. Like when Mrs. Alex put the roaster to sleep that was the best part so was the bunny.

Hi, I had a little at camp. I saw the horses and I saw Alex pick up a chicken and I saw a goat. I also went swimming which is the best part.

Happy Hollow is the best. I am having a lots of fun. I loved the farm and garden.
I love Happy Hollow camp. We get to ride horses and go canoeing and swimming. Happy Hollow is the best.

Happy Hollow is great. I had a fun time on the horses. I fun playing kickball. I had fun in the barn. I played with the rabbits, horses, chicken and camp fires. We played games we went swimming and kayaking.

No comments: