Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Campers thoughts

I went horseback riding then I went to the farm. We saw chickens and goats. I got to hold a baby bunny. Then we went swimming, then canoeing & we ate smores.

Today we went horseback riding, canoeing, swimming and we went to the barn. I really liked when we went horseback riding.

Today I went swimming canoeing and horseback riding and farm and garden. I like horses and farm and garden. I really like camp.

I went canoeing, horse and the little petting zoo(farm and garden) and swimming. I liked swimming in the lake and canoeing.

What we did today we went to the farm, to horses, canoeing, then we went swimming, and made
smores. I LIKED everything about today.

Today we did a lot of stuff. I loved the horses and the swimming. I liked the farm and all the animals. I love this camp!!!

Today was a great day. We went horseback riding and canoeing. I liked everything but walking.
This camp is great.

What we did today was ride a horse, walk, swimming, canoeing, farm, and made smores. I like the horse, swimming, canoeing, farm and smore. I don’t like the walking.

Dear peoples of the world, Happy Hollow Camp is the best camp in the world. Your are going to have fun!!!

I enjoyed all to the food well almost all of it. I love swimming. Mom I love you and I am having a great time. I love the canoeing.

Dear peoples, I love this camp because you go hiking and swimming and all the things you love. You get to get your own bunk. So come to Happy Hollow and have a good time.

The good part of camp is when we had smores. And we went swimming.

Dear people, happy Hollow is a very good place to be! You make smores and you go on hikes. Your food is delicious, and you go swimming, meet good people and you go canoeing and kayaking. And much more. Come to Happy Hollow it is a great place.

The best part about camp is swimming and we have good food. Also I enjoy my counselors.
I like to go swimming in the lake. And it is fun.

People of the world, My counselors are pretty. I love Happy Hollow. The food is Great!!!

No comments: