Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thoughts from the picnic table

The staff here is very nice. There is really good food here too. I hope I can come back here next summer. As I said this camp is very cool and fun for kids that like camping. I know I do.

I had a fun time today. I went on a creek hike then I went swimming in a lake. I loved arts and crafts because I got to make a bracelet for my mom. I also made other things to. When I wen on the creek hike I found a fairy stone. I heard that fairies make the holes in the stone and if you find one you can make a wish. I went to the athletic field to, I like playing with my new friends.
We played volleyball, jumped rope and we hula hooped.

We went on a creek hike it was hot and we went swimming to. We went to the nature center and it was very very hot but it was fun. It will be hot tomorrow too we will have fun and I loved the creek hike because we got wet.

Today we woke up really early we had to hop up and get our stuff. Then we went to the flag pole to let up the flags. We sang lots of cool songs. Then we ate breakfast it was okay we had eggs, tortillas with Mexican sauces, and cheese we drank grape juice. Then we went to the nature center. Then we went to arts & crafts. Then we went to lunch. Then we to the creek and we found fairy stones. Then we ate dinner it was goooood.

No comments: