Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thoughts from the campfire circle

I really liked swimming canoeing. And I really like horseback riding. I like the creek walikg and finding the fairy stones. I like the barn. Happy Hollow is the best.

I like fishing swimming, creek hiking, arts and crafts. I also like being a hopper and I really like the camp store. Today I got a drum stick and a coke.

It has been amazing this week. This is the first time I have been here. I plan on coming back next summer. I liked the swimming and the challenge course, the cabin and all the hiking. I have learned a lot so far. I can’t wait for tomorrow.

I had fun today canoeing and kayaking. I also had fun swimming. So far I got an awesome tan. I also like the high ropes course and especially the zap line. I was scared at first but then got the courage to do it. I was AWESOME.

This whole week has been fun and I have not been bored once. The food is also amazing it feels just like home. My favorites activities so far have been swimming, horseback riding, and the bunnies at the farm and garden. I can’t wait to go to the high ropes course tomorrow.

This camp is great and I’m having a great time. Today we went swimming and on a creek hike.
Next we went and shot arrows and we working on making skits.
So far my favorite activity has been the farm and garden. I liked farming the best because I was able to hold the baby bunnies, they were really pretty. I am stay in a cabin with six other girls. I can’t wait to go horseback riding and kayaking tomorrow.

I am having a blast here. So far my favorite activity is swimming in the lake. I have made a lot of new friends. My counselors are great. I want to stay here for longer than a week I want to stay for the whole summer.

Today I went to canoeing and I went to bows and arrows. I really liked swimming and horseback riding. I also really like the special day. It was international day and we got to sing and play games from different countries. I really liked getting the stick on tattoos from the Australian lady.

No comments: