Monday, June 30, 2008

Thoughts from the first day of camp

Well we have made it through our first full day of camp this week


When I got on the mountain bikes I thought I’d fall off every time but it was fun. When we went to arts & crafts I made a bracelet I never made before. The creek hike was my second favorite. I found two fairy stones and a heart rock. Swimming was fun. I was the only person in my cabin to pass the swim test. Farm and garden was the best!! I held a couple of baby rabbits and chased the goats. We feed the animals also. We visited all the animals. We had so much fun with all the animals.

I have enjoyed kayaking liked jumping out of it and getting back in. I liked seeing the bunnies. And just doing everything.

I enjoyed the farm and garden center because the bunny rabbits are so cute.

What I loved about Happy Hollow is that we have gone swimming, camped out fishing arts & crafts and more. But I have loved the staff too. Plus I’ve made new friends. It is so Fun.

I really enjoyed kayaking! It is so much fun. Also I enjoyed arts and crafts. Overall I think it is pretty good.

Kayaking was great. Alex was a good teacher. I wanted to go again but I couldn’t. We were going swimming next.

I liked the horses. I rode Katie. I also liked hopping the table. I am looking forward to the special day this week.

I really really liked swimming and kayaking. I also liked playing in the cabin with my new friends. But I didn’t like being quiet for rest period.

Kayaking was my favorite activity. I was really good at it. I also enjoyed chasing the goats at the farm and garden. I can’t wait for the special day this week so I can jump in the water like I did last year with Raymond

I really like the horses. We got to trot and to and got to groom them. Swimming was good as well. I passed both swim tests. The cabin was ok.

I liked nature we learned about frogs. Kayaking was good I had a lot of fun. I got really fit from hiking everywhere and I really want to stay.

I enjoyed horses. I was a lot of fun. I liked arts & crafts. We got to make muck. I am looking forward to my bed though.

No comments: