Monday, July 28, 2008

Thoughts from the Campfire

I’m 12 years old so far I liked was farming and Arts & Crafts. It is my first year and all of this is new to me. I made some new friends. I also have learned some different ways to do stuff. The food is tasty and the counselors are cool. I hope this never ends because this camp is cool.

I am having a lot of fun here my favorite thing is kayaking. It is amazing.

I am 9 years old. My favorite activity so far is horseback riding and also the rabbits. This is my first year at camp and I am having so much fun.

I am having a lot of fun so far. My favorite activity is piggy back riding on a horse. Also I got to learn to build a fire and roast marshmallows.

I like swimming in the lake. I like the frogs and the fish. I really like the food because it is so good. I am having so much fun.

So far the camp has been a lot of fun. Canoeing and kayaking are really fun. The food is really yummy. The cabins are clean and there it still a lot more stuff to do.

I love Happy Hollow because we learned about nature everywhere. Today we went swimming and horseback riding fishing and archery. I really like swimming and archery. I also really like walking up and down all the trails.

Today my favorite activities are working with the horses and other animals, canoeing, and archery. I am looking forward to kayaking, mountain biking, and other activities that we haven’t done yet. I also love swimming in Lily Lake. I also love my cabin. I am staying in Apache 2 this week.

I really like the swimming and the arts and crafts. Happy Hollow Children’s Camp is my favorite camp I have attended ever. I also like the counselors and how they are so fun.
I really enjoyed the horses and playing with the bunnies at the barn. I loved arts and crafts because I got to make a bracelet for my mom. I also made other things to. When I went on the creek hike I found a fairy stone. I heard that fairies make the holes in the stone and if you find one you can make a wish.

My favorite thing to do is swimming and horses back riding. I also really like doing the bows and arrows. I have made a lot of new friends and I have learned a lot of new songs. I can’t wait to go kayaking and go creek hiking.
This camp is great. There are a lot of things to do here that are fun. Today we went swimming and we went on a creek hike. I found a fairy stone and at arts & crafts I made a necklace out of it.

I loved the high ropes and the zip line. Also I really liked swimming in the lake today. The trails were really tiring today. But mostly it was really fun.
It is really fun and I met new people and they are nice. I enjoyed doing canoeing because I was in front of the canoe. I also enjoy doing is having a great time at camp.

No comments: