Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sounds from Asthma camp

Alex and Josh are the best counselors that I have had. The food is awesome it is really great. I love horseback riding, swimming, tennis, fishing, archery, kayaking, and canoeing.

Today was great, and the food today was amazing. The fish guy would let us cast where we wanted to fish. Swimming was good because I went under the lake and got these little shells. I am getting a pretty good workout here and drinking a lot of fluids.

Camp is the best! Bow and arrows was ok. But I think the food was pretty good. The best thing that needs more time is rest time from 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 min. Alex is a great counselor the best I have had. Josh is one of the crazy ones. Alex has a British accent thing. But most important you have fun with all the other campers. There is a lot of different things to do. I love doing camp with swimming, camping and a lot of other things. There are good counselors for kids (like us). And camp is also for kids with asthma.

The camp rocks. I like the food, the games, and all the campers are cool. I have lots of friends and we have lots of fun times. My counselors are cool and fun. Josh is cool with tricks and Alex is cool like he is active. The best thing is going to sleep. When we wake up I am so tired but the things we do are the coolest.

Happy Hollow is awesome the food is great. My counselors are awesome! Alex and Josh are fun and I play football against other cabins. We are 1 – 0. I have a cool necklace and it has a fairy stone on it. A fairy stone is a stone that has a hole all the way through it. It is awesome it would put you in awe.

The things I like about camp are awesome. There is really nothing I could say about me not liking Happy Hollow Camp. I liked the food, it was SO good. I liked the hiking, walking and running up and down the hills. I loved the archery. I was really cool. I also though the nature center was pretty cool too. I thought rest hour was pretty cool. I really actually did. I liked the snacks that we got after dinner. I think it is the best that we have showers here. It is the best that we have can swim and dive off the floating dock.

Camp at Happy Hollow is so fun. Archery was the best of all the activities. Josh and Alex are cool. I want to come back next year!

Today we went fishing first. I caught my first one. Then we went swimming in the lake, it was fun. We also went to the basketball and tennis courts. We had Asthma education. I learned a lot. Finally, we went to arts and crafts and made hats and bracelets.

Today was fun. We went fishing and I caught one fish. It was small. I almost caught another but I got a little impatient. After fishing we went swimming. That was fun but we had to swim in a lake.

I was so excited for the day. First we went fishing and I finally caught a fish after my third year. Swimming was fun. I found a full, empty clam shell. I tried to find a clam shell for my friends but I didn’t have any luck.

No comments: