Monday, June 16, 2008

First Day of Camp

Campers Toughts about their first day,

I was skeptical about camp & it is fun so far & I like it. I even have a friend here to keep company and comfortable. I think I am going to like it here all except the bugs. But other than that I like it as it is my first time!!

Today is sweet like a lollipop. We came here to have fun and everyone is actually nice. Nice isn’t it. I know other wise people would probably be sitting at home watching tv and eating junk food. That is real bad for you y’know.


The best thing today was swimming. It is my favorite because I like to swim. The things I did today was swim in a lake canoe, fishing, a creek walk and a hopper and having fun. I like swimming because it feels good and you get to practice swimming. Canoeing was scary but I kind of liked it. Fishing was ok, creek walk was great. I loved it and we got to put clay on our faces because we found some in the creek. Hopping was great we walked A LOT. I love Camp Happy Hollow!!

Toady I enjoyed fishing, canoeing, and swimming. Also I enjoyed the part where I got buried in the sand.

Today we went swimming (that was the best). But creek hiking is fun you find clay and you put it on your face. Canoeing is fun to. You will have fun.

There are a lot of things I did today. My favorite thing today was that I went swimming. I also went canoeing. My cabin went on a creek hike and we went with the nature lady. And she taught us about a habitat. There is a lot of stuff to enjoy. Happy Hollow is a great place to go to camp.

We went canoeing, swimming, nature center and fishing. My favorite was fishing and canoeing because there would be 2 people in it but later this week we would go kayaking which is one of my favorites. Thank I love being in Happy Hollow Camp.

No comments: