Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Life at Happy Hollow

My week of camp was great I learned to do so many new things. On our first day we went canoeing and I feel out but I was ok. Then we went to ride bikes. It was fun going up and down the hills. The second day we went to nature and built a pond and put fish in it and then we went swimming. I went on the high ropes too. I was a little scared but I made it. Then we are going to camp out. All in all Camp Happy Hollow wins my vote for being a great for kids, big or small, to have FUN.

I have been to the basketball court and farm and garden. Also I went on a creek hike and swimming and to the challenge course. It was really fun I think it is the best camp here. So I think you should pick Happy Hollow

Today we saw the pig and her name was shoelace. I held a bunny and it was cute. I eat swimming and had a blast. We played at the challenge course and played one of my favorite games.

Today we went to the flagpole. That is where we put up or take away the flag. After flag pole we had breakfast we had ham, bananas juice water bread cereal and milk. We went to the basketball courts which also had a tennis court built in. We went to an activity called farm & garden and Miss Monica told us about the rules. They were easy to learn and not complicated.

Today we did some cool new stuff like a creek hike and swimming, tennis, basketball and last but not least the challenge course. Also we are doing this skit. What you are supposed to do is make up this skit and perform it in front of everybody.

We went swimming and went on a creek hunt. We went on a basketball court and played. We went to farm and garden and we got to pet animals.

Today was fun. We played flashlight. I almost cried because I missed my friend. She is my new best friend. She is like a sister to me. I am going to miss her.

The first few days of camp I’ve made three new friends. I’m having a lot of fun. When we went swimming in the lake I was scared at first but then I got used to the water. After playing tennis and basketball we rode some horses. I was SO scared but I got used to the big pretty horses.

The things I love about camp are swimming horseback riding, activities and just having straight up fun and I love doing everyone’s hair. Also so far what we have done is mountain bikes, swimming, walking on the trails, singing, farm and garden, and horseback riding. I can’t wait for anything else. I love camp so much sometimes I don’t want to leave but I know I have to. And last but not least since I have been 4 years I’m sure I’ll always have fun Thank you so much.

No comments: