Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Campers thoughts about camp

Coming to Happy Hollow was very weird but I got really used to it. The first day I got here I thought it was going to be really boring and the people were going to be mean and they wasn’t. As the days kept passing I made new friends and did new things. So as I thought that it was going to be boring I thought wrong it is really cool & fun.

This is my 1st year at Happy Hollow and so far I’ve had a lot of fun. You get to personalize your space in your bunk and get to do a lot of fun things here that you haven’t done before. You also get a chance to make lots of new friends.

So far at camp we have done canoeing skits swimming and mountain bike riding. Today we are going to go camping out. For dinner while we are camping out one of our counselors is going to make soft tacos. When we are swimming we do fun stations in the water and we do optional tests. Also today for our activities we did high ropes. The counselors here are very active, funny, cool, helpful, and gifted. Yesterday my cabin got to goldfish from a Wal-Mart. Then we built a pond by digging up a lot of dirt, sticks and rocks and we put in a black tub in the ground. Next we put rocks and mulch around it and it now looks very pretty. Michelle let me name the fish Connor and Goldie. Connor got eaten by a raccoon or something. I really look forward to doing the next two activities for the last two days.

I had an awesome time at mountain biking and at swimming. A splash came from behind me I looked over and a fish was swimming. I ran after it and caught it with my bare hands. Matt the fishing instructor said he should have been there.

Things I like at Happy Hollow Camp are breakfast, lunch dinner, bow and arrows and the snack. I had fun finding the fairy stones in the creek. The best is kayaking.

I love the lake and the hot tub spring. I love to go horseback riding and fishing and the little play and walking in the woods.

My favorite thing to do is horseback riding and Arts and crafts I love our beds too. And today we went creek walking it was cool. There are lots of things to do here.

I like canoeing and I found a fairy stone. We went on a creek hike. It is a lot of fun.

Horse back riding is my favorite. Today I found a fairy stone. I am really having fun!!!

I like horseback riding the best. I like swimming in the lake. I like the food, the food is so so good. The creek is fun and I like the hot tub spring.

Today I liked the farming because we got to feed the animals and play with them. I really liked the bunnies because they are soft and my favorite bunny was a brown and white bunny

Happy Hollow is awesome! I really enjoyed kayaking, high ropes, swimming and the arts and crafts. They are all really exciting. I especially like kayaking.

No comments: