Thursday, June 19, 2008

Quotes from Campers

My favorite thing I did was skits and I also liked the Helicopter and the Ice Cream. Iam a laughy, jokey fun person and I hope I can come back to Happy Hollow.

Today we had fun. We did the Challenge Course and made our skit. We did the slip and slide too and a miltary Helicopter came. It was really neat. We had closing campfire. Everyone did their skit. Most of them were funny. Ours was cool too. It was so fun.

This morning my Favorite thing was when the helicopter landed on the athletic field and we looked inside it and it was cool!!!!!

The Funnest thing I did today was when it was time for slip and slide. The reason why I liked it is because even though I didn't do the slip n slide I still got wet by many people. And Many other people got wet by me. I really love Happy Hollow and I would surley love to come back next year.

This Morning I went to the challenge course and had so much fun. Then my cabin practiced our skit it was fun. Also We waited to see the navy. Then we water slide and got wet.

No comments: