Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yesterday was awesome we did so much fun we rode mountain bikes and way more it was so much fun. My favorite part was farm & garden. I got to feed a pig, a rooster, and we got to pet the animals. My favorite was the bunny. My bunny was the baby named Ozzy.
So I went to breakfast had some food and then we went to the basketball courts. After that we went to walking archery that was cool. We had to go swimming next that was cool too. So that was my day I will see you soon.

At the beginning of camp we got a tour of the camp. Then we got assigned to our cabins, I am in cabin B1. We did archery that was my favorite. I didn’t like that we had to get up at 7:00 in the morning. Some more things that I liked about camp were swimming, creek hiking and the athletic field. My counselors are Anne and Amanda. I had fun.

Since I have been here I have had a lot of fun we went creek hiking and my tennis shoes got all wet. And when I went to archery I missed all of the targets. I am looking forward to going horseback riding. But the only part I didn’t like was the part when I had to go to sleep.

What I really liked is swimming, creek hiking, basketball and horses. Sally is my favorite. I also liked the farm.

At the beginning we went creek hiking and it was so fun. My favorite was horseback riding. My second favorite was archery.

At the beginning we went creek hiking through the water. I loved the farm. My favorite part of the farm was the bunnies. I got really tried going up and down big hills. I’m looking forward to horseback riding I am having a lot of fun.

I liked setting the table. I love riding the prettiest horse. I don’t like getting my shoes wet but I love fishing but we didn’t catch any fish at all. We did see two snakes one was big and one was small. They stuck their heads out of the water they was so pretty. It was fun going to the farm I love bunnies they are so cute I hope the little on feels better.

Today at camp we went to do the high ropes. The high ropes were fun. We also went mountain bike riding and that was so much fun. I had a ball the group I am in. We went canoeing and I didn’t want to go but it was fun.

Hi, I am having a good time here at Happy Hollow we meet new people and gain friendship. Also my canoe got tipped over.

So far at camp it has been fun. I’ve went to canoeing and it was fun. Also mountain biking I had a very nice time.

No comments: