Monday, June 29, 2009

Thoughts from the first day.

Brindin,
I like this camp and I want to come back. There is a lot of stuff to do like swimming, creek hike’s, and horse back riding. There are a lot of games to play and the food is good too. My counselors Chaun and Derek are cool. The cabins are nice and clean and the shower houses are nice too. My favorite part is playing in the athletic field to help me lose my energy.

Josh,
So far everything at camp is really fun. We get to go canoeing, kayaking, and even horse back riding. All of the staff here are really nice, but I would just have to say bring a sheet to camp because the mattresses are plastic.

Kaleb,
Hi, my name is Kaleb. This camp is really cool. You get to go fishing, swimming, kayaking, creek hiking, and canoeing. We also have great food. I love happy hollow.

Camper,
I like Happy Hollow Camp Because I like there songs like “your mama don’t wear no socks”. I like all there songs and the camp store

Tashi,
HHCC is a really cool camp. This year I had a counselor that was new and she was from France. I enjoyed a couple activities like kayaking, horse back riding and arts and crafts.

Aliyah,
Even though this is my first year coming to camp I had a great time at Happy Hollow Camp. I went swimming, kayaking, canoeing and even played with the bunny rabbits. I also went camping out in the woods. I can’t wait to come back to Happy Hollow Camp.

Kelah,
I think I like canoeing because it wasn’t scary as usual. I love the lake activities. I caught two fish and passed my swimming test. I walked in a Creek and found clay to paint my face and pit on my skin. I also loved all of the food especially the fruit.

Sierra,
I like the Lake. It is so fun going swimming in the lake. The food is really good. The counselors are really nice and cool. Its my fourth year here and I will always come back to happy hollow camp.

Nyrene`,
When I was at camp I had a really nice time. Some of the activities we did were the zap line, nature center, swimming, canoeing kayaking , arts and crafts, and even a comp out. We were supposed to do archery but, it rained. Everything here was fun and I can’t wait to return next summer.


Camper,
This camp has horse back riding, zap line, nature center, creek hikes farm, swimming and archery. I liked swimming and Zap line the best. The zap line was really high and I was super scared but, then I just let my fear and did it and I am so glad I did. I liked to go swimming in the lake loved the horses, they were nice. The food was also very good. My counselors Anne and Audrey are really cool. I love Camp.

No comments: