Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thought from the Apacha cabins

Camp Happy Hollow if fun. It is a good experience for kids who have never been to camp. Brandi
This is so fun. It is my first year and I love zip-lining, swimming, canoeing, and horseback riding. I haven’t done all the activities yet but yea I want to come back next year because I love it and you guys rock. I love Happy Hollow. Danae

I have enjoyed every part of camp mainly the swimming and canoeing. RiAnnah
This camp is wonderful and every activity is interesting. I am so sad next year is my last year. Brianna

This camp is so fun. I have come here every year because it is so fun. Jhanee
Camp is very interesting every year I com. Everyone has opened up with open hearts. I am sorry to say that this is my last year.

Having fun and enjoying myself and out playing with others. Shay

No comments: