Monday, June 29, 2009

Thoughts from around the camp fire.

My day was good except for my eyes hurting whenever they moved around, but all in all it was pretty good. I actually kind of enjoyed swimming in the lake & the creek walk was fun. I learned that crayfish can back up really fast so you have to put one hand behind it to catch it.


Today was fun. I liked and hiking. Today was relaxing.

Today I had a lot of fun. I even felt like I lost a couple of pounds. I liked everything we did today!

Today was super fun easy but fun. We went swimming and I ALMOST passed my swim test Ha Ha. I had one lap left but I got tired. Well that was the highlight of my day.

Today I experienced a lot of fun things. Like… when we went swimming in the dirty. And then I liked when we did a creek hike and Arts and Crafts. !!GOODNITE!!

Today was okay, I experienced a lot of things like at the nature center! And also things that I didn’t know I got a lot of exercise.

Today was a fun day and we swam. The food was good. I loved the creek hiking and I found a big fairy stone.

My day was great! My favorite part was the creek hike. I loved exploring the water. I liked the adventure that it took to get there. Overall the day was wonderful and can’t wait till tomorrow!

Swimming in the lake and have fun in the lake with my sister was the best part. My sister and me was jumping in the lake and after that we stayed swimming.

The Thing that I liked the most is swimming. Because I passes the swim test and some of the girls in my group did too.

I liked the way we pass the food around the table. I like the lake and the boat thing. I like the camp fire and I made a friend with a girl. I love going up and down the hills and the way we stuff before breakfast lunch and dinner.

What I like about camp is I made friends and I am having fun. I also like going swimming in the lake. I also like going to sleep after lunch.

So far at Happy Hollow Camp I liked everything. We went swimming, kayaking and campfire. When we went kayaking a lot of people jumped out and couldn’t get back in. In swimming I passed the first swim test. I am waiting for tomorrow s I can pass the other one because they did not have the second one today. At the campfire the staff did skits and we sang songs. That’s what I liked so far.

Today my favorite things at camp are hiking, swimming and bunnies.

We found five more spiders. We held a bunny. We went swimming. I took the swimming test and so did two other kids did this. Today was awesome.

We went hiking. We went to see rabbits. We found five spiders. We went to shoot bows and arrows. I had to hop at lunch. We want to a place called the lake and we went swimming and we went canoeing.

I had so much fun. We went to th farm and got to hold the rabbits. And we went to the lake it was so fun.

Camp Happy Hollow. Today was fun. We went swimming. I caught some clams. Then we went canoeing it was a little scary. Then we went to the camp store. I got Gatorade and an ice cream bar. A couple of minutes after dinner we had a snack. MY DAY WAS FUN!

I want swimming and canoeing. I went to the small barn and saw the bunnies and we went to the camp store. And we went to the challenge course.

Today we went swimming and canoeing and the challenge course. We went to visit the rabbits. The group went to the store and I got a Dr. Pepper and chips, like that thing. And we got to eat a snack.

No comments: