Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thoughts from around a campfire

This camp is so fun. There is a lot of things you can do here like swimming canoeing, kayaking, archery, sleep outside, nature center, and much more. When you kayak you do it on a really big lake as well as canoeing. When you are swimming you swim in a lake. You have to pass two swim tests to swim in the deep end. I hope to see you here. – David

The best part of camp was go swimming in a lake, campout under the stars, go to sleep in a cabin, eat 3 meals a day, kayaking and canoeing in a lake. – Rajan

Camp Happy Hollow is very fun. There are many fun things to go and do while you are there. One of the coolest things we do is kayaking and the zaplining. It is very exciting and the food is very good. The swimming area is one of the coolest places there is. There is very many things to do here.

This is a really good camp!! It is really fun. You also get a good way from home! It has good activities and counselors! You have so many options to what you want to do. This camp is over 800 + acres!!! I love this camp. When I grow up I would like to work here!!

Happy Hollow is a great camp. My favorite activity is archery. I noticed that is I aimed to the lower left it would nearly always hit the target. I didn’t like riding horses but their horses are very well trained. Also I like all the lake activities like kayaking, canoeing, and swimming. And even though the zap is quick and high it is also safe. I’ve been coming for 5 years and I will keep coming.

Archery gives kids the experience to be like Native Americans and how they hunted their prey. Archery helps with strength and plus it is fun. = ). Kayaking is a fun activity. Basically its your own boat!!!

I think this camp is fun. I like horseback riding, kayaking and the food. I like everything about the camp.

In happy Hollow Camp there are lots of fun exciting activities such as canoeing, horseback riding, zap lining, and other things to. You get to do a bunch of stuff so you aren’t even thinking about from home. You get a lot of exercise and fresh air. The best thing of all is how while you’re doing fun things you can see animals in nature.

I think this camp is fun. I like all the activities that are planned for us. My favorite thing was swimming and Zapline because these are the things we have never done before. It is different I think is great experience.

I do like the activities here. I haven’t done all of them yet but I look forward to it. It is a fun place, my favorite thing is horseback ridding. I look forward to coming back.

What I liked about camp is the zap line the instructor was very cool and laid back. The zap line was very enjoyable. The Kayaking was also very fun.

Camp was fun. My favorite part was archery. I also liked canoe and I liked the zap line. I am 11 years old and I had the best week ever.

Hear at Camp Happy Hollow I like to kayak, Zap line, horseback riding and swimming. They are the best activities in the whole camp. We get to campout under the stars.

My favorite activities were the zap line and horseback riding. When you go down the zapline the wind is in your face and it is so fun. It’s really fun to do horseback riding.

We made smores. We shoot bows and arrows and I shot two in the middle. We went swimming in the lake.

Mom and Dad we all did a lot of things this week. We went to the pool and to see the horses at the barn and it was so fun to. And we went to see the bunnies and it was at the barn to. And we went to arts and crafts.

Mom I miss you but let me tell you some of the activities that I did. I did play in the mud. T Tie Dyed my t-shirt. I made smores. I went to the barn and I petted the goat and the cat and I rode the horses.

Today was so fun we played in the mud and tye dyed t-shirts. We made cards. Two days ago we made smores outside and we went swimming in the lake. We washed our muddy clothes. My birthday is in two. We made our beds and won an award. That’s the end of my story.

It rained today and we played in the mud. We did bows and arrows. We went to the barn and held a lot of bunny rabbits. We went swimming. We went to archery. We went creek hiking and we went in the mud.

Today we did bows and arrows, Tie dyed t-shirts, roll in the mud. Tuesday we rode horses, pet rabbits and pet a goat. Monday we did swimming, basketball, and athletic field.

Yesterday we went to arts and crafts, canoeing, and swimming. Sunday tours and made our beds. Monday we did smores. We went swimming. Archery, the nature center, and we went on a creek hike. My favorite activities were arts and crafts, smores and archery.

On Sunday we learned each other names and found out what cabins we were in. On Monday we went on a creek hike and swimming. We did archery and went to the nature center and made smores. Today went swimming canoeing, skits, athletic field and arts and crafts.

Brooks Blog,
This past week at Happy Hollow camp we played lots of things. We swam, canoed, rode horses, did archery, and played in the athletic field. I really enjoyed archery. Our counselors are really nice and they let us play with the bunnies. I really hope I can come back next summer. I made new friends and they are very nice.

Yesterday we went canoeing and swimming. We have to walk everywhere. That hurts my legs. Today we got to ride a horse, her name was Prissy! We also got to hold bunnies, feed a goat, and pet a cat! Camp is so fun, out of all the camps in the US I recommend Happy Hollow!!!! I love camp!!

Yesterday we went swimming that was the best thing I loved. Then we went to bows and arrows and we went to the athletic field. And today we went to ride horses and I like breakfast was delicious and lunch was to. We are about to go to dinner.

At Happy Hollow camp we did lot of fun things. We went swimming, canoeing, archery, and the creek hike. We did lots of stuff we made smores and other things. We played in the athletic field. We went to the nature center and got on horses and then we went to the barn to feed the bunnies, goat and the cat. I really enjoyed being here and doing all those things. I want to come back next year.

Happy Hollow Children’s Camp is really fun and the horses are really fun. Their pizza is awesome.

I like camp and everything about it and almost every kid in our cabin loved this camp. So you should try it to.

What I like about camp is swimming and hiking and everything. I might come back. That is what I like about camp.

Happy Hollow Camp is very fun. You learn a lot. All of the kids will enjoy it a lot. Parents can trust all the counselors. They keep good track of all the kids.

Happy Hollow is a great camp for you children. What I love about camp is everything! We do horseback riding, kayaking, swimming, walking in the creek, and everything. And the food is Awesome. You should send them here because it is AWESOME!!!!!

No comments: