Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thought from the camp fire

Dear everyone toady was basically the second day of camp because we were doing a lot of activities. Sunday we really didn't do anything but get settled in. Camp is awesome. My Mom said she is going to send me and my sister year until we are 14. Why because she said it give us something to do.

What I like about at camp:
1. We get to go horseback riding
2. We also get to go canoeing
3. We got to shot bow and Arrows
4. That we have good bathrooms and showers
5. That we have comfortable beds
6. We have our own space to put our space
7. And I know what Posen Ivy looks like
8. And that we go to bed at 9:30
9. And we have good food
10. And that we have nice Counselors

My Favorite activities so far are bow & arrow, horses, the song, and our cabin. Also I like meeting new firend. I really like our counselors Julie, Monica and Kara. Also I like getting away from our house and being outside.

Things I like at Happy Hollow Camp are breakfast, lunch dinner, bow and arrows and the snack. I had fun finding the fairy stones in the creek. The best is kayaking.

I love the lake and the hot tub spring. I love to go horseback riding and fishing and the little play and walking in the woods.

My favorite thing to do is horseback riding and Arts and crafts I love our beds too. And today we went creek walking it was cool. There are lots of things to do here.I like canoeing and I found a fairy stone. We went on a creek hike. It is a lot of fun. Horse back riding is my favorite. Today I found a fairy stone. I am really having fun!!!

I like horseback riding the best. I like swimming in the lake. I like the food, the food is so so good. The creek is fun and I like the hot tub spring

I really enjoyed kayaking, high ropes, swimming and the arts and crafts. They are all really exciting. I especially like kayaking.

No comments: